Friday, August 5, 2011

Crossing One Off

I have a really cool wife. Not only is she cool with the fact that she married a nerd, but she's also willing to indulge my nerd habits. She doesn't fuss about my subscriptions to The Amazing Spider-Man or Fantastic Four. She doesn't even mind me buying the occasional Star Trek novel or put up much of a fight when I want to drag her along to see Thor.

This week she's helping my cross one off my Bucket List.

Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds are playing nTelos Wireless Pavilion in Charlottesville. It's a two man acoustic concert to benefit the charity of your choice. This is a concert that I would have willingly crossed state lines and shelled out pretty big bucks to see. Having the opportunity to see them 90 minutes from the house was too good an opportunity to pass up. Tickets were steep for a concert, but Bethany didn't blink.

In two weeks I'll be in Charlottesville crossing a concert off my Bucket List.

I have the coolest wife ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment