Saturday, May 29, 2010

I Don't Have A Short Attention Span...Honest


I really don't get distracted easily. Unless there's something shiny around. Or interesting to look at. Or anything other than what I'm supposed to be paying attention to.

But I don't get distracted easily. Really.

I may have mentioned that this is going to be a busy weekend. We just finished the first of two shoots this weekend, a bridal shoot, and tomorrow we'll be on the road for two and a half hours to travel to a farm in northern West Virginia for an engagement shoot.

Today's bridal shoot took place in and around some nifty little gardens. Gardens, of course, have flowers. My favorite portrait lens is my macro lens, which lets me zoom way in on tiny things. Flowers are a favorite subject. So my bridal shoot had a few little side shots that really paid off for me. This is my favorite from the shoot and one I think that I'll stick in a contest.

I had a rare opportunity last weekend during the triathlon to photograph a hawk in flight, which you'll see below. This time, at least, I was waiting on the runners to return from the first leg of the race, so I wasn't really goofing off when I should've been doing something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment