Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Weakness For Cheese Balls

Now this is what I call a quality week. Yes, it was busy, but I managed to check off every single thing on my to-do list and even knocked out a few extras. It just doesn't get any better than that.

The best part was Saturday, which I spent entirely with Bethany and even made a trip to Roanoke for some supplies for the pantry from Sam's. Late Saturday we polished off Alice In Wonderland and Sherlock Holmes, though both those movies kept us up until after 2 a.m. Great movies. Alice always has been one of those movies that seemed to reach out to something slightly surreal, and this one most definitely kept that tone. The Mad Hatter, played by Johnny Depp, was a pretty impressive character, I thought. I'd be curious to know more about his story.

Oh, and apparently I have a weakness for cheese balls. If I were Superman, those things would be kryptonite. Those little orange balls of goodness catch me every time I walk by them. I'm going to have to stick them over the dryer and close the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment