Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Actual To Read List

I thought that since I've blogged a bit about my To Read List that my own readers might be interested in what's actually on the list. So I'll oblige.

In no particular order:

1. Peter & The Starcatchers by Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson.
2. Peter and the Shadow Thieves by Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson.
3. Peter and the Secret of Rundoon by Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson
4. Dance of Death by Preston & Child (currently reading)
5. Book of the Dead by Preston & Child
6. Wheel of Darkness by Preston & Child
7. The Prydain Chronicles by Lloyd Alexander
8. The Wine Dark Sea by Patrick O'Brian
9. The Green Mile by Stephen King
10. The Host by Stephanie Meyer
11. Lake Wobegon Days by Garrison Keillor
12. Happy To Be Here by Garrison Keillor
13. Lake Wobegon Summer 1966 by Garrison Keillor
14. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
15. Xenocide by Orson Scott Card
16. A War of Gifts by Orson Scott Card
17. First Meetings by Orson Scott Card
18. Leaving Home by Garrison Keillor
19. The Labours of Hercules by Agatha Christie
20. Don Quixote by Cervantes
21. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
22. Shadow of the Giant Orson Scott Card
23. Shadow Puppets by Orson Scott Card
24. Children of the Mind by Orson Scott Card
25. Secret Adversary  by Agatha Christie
26. The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie
27. South of Broad by Pat Conroy
28. The Sword of Shannara Trilogy by Terry Brooks

So there you have it, a 28-title deep reading list. Some of these titles are on my Kindle, though not nearly as many are as stacked up on my nightstand. And I'm saving the Shannara trilogy for the trip I hope to get to take to Tennessee.

Any comments, additions?

No comments:

Post a Comment