Friday, August 6, 2010

Time, Space & Oreos

So today has turned out to be a productive day for a Friday.

I took the time to crank out some wedding photos that, admittedly, should have been processed by now. I had no sooner finished over 400 of them before Bryan called and we hit the gym for a workout on the basketball court. My game started off pretty sweet when I hit two threes and six free throws before I missed my first shot. After winning the first round of 21 my game went downhill from there and I lost the next two.

Now I'm back at the house and the first thing I notice when I walk in is how much extra space the new refrigerator takes up. It's not a lot, but it is noticeable. The refrigerator has, I guess darkened the kitchen, but in a good way. I like that we replaced a white appliance with a black sided refrigerator with stainless doors. I also like that it has plenty of space in the freezer. It's a bit taller, though, so I have to stretch more to reach the Oreos on the top of the 'fridge.

I have about an hour now before Bethany should be getting off from work. I'm going to see what I can get done on some of my writing projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment